1 Wireless Room Thermostat (battery operated) DEGUK-HM-THERM:
- Set up the initial wireless communication between the receiver (DEGUK-HM-REC or DEGUK-HM-PR, sold separately) and the thermostat in 2 clicks.
- To be placed where you want it in the room. The temperature is measured in the living area and not on the heat emitter.
- The control of the thermostat is immediate. Manual mode, Auto mode (time slots), Eco mode, Comfort mode, Frost mode, Boost mode, etc.
- Set the desired comfort temperature. The thermostat sends the order to the receiver DEG-HM-REC (sold separately) to turn ON the radiator. When the temperature is reached, the thermostat sends the order to the receiver to turn OFF the radiator.
- It is also possible to program the thermostat according to complementary modes: Auto mode (time slots), Eco mode, Comfort mode, Frost mode, Boost mode, etc.
- 4 operating modes: Auto, Comfort, Eco, Frost protection mode
- Auto: the room thermostat will change automatically from the Comfort mode to the Eco mode according to the established programming.
- Comfort: the room thermostat will operate 24 hours a day to achieve the temperature which has been set (e.g. 20°C). Adjustable from 10°C to 30°C.
- Eco: The room thermostat will operate 24 hours has been set (by default 18°C). Adjustable from Comfort-1 to Comfort -5. Select this mode for short-term absences.
- 1 Thermostat can control as many radiators as desired in the same area.
Technical data :
- Radio transmission range: 15 to 20 meters. Signal emitted every 10 minutes only.
- 2 regulation modes: PID mode (time proportional and integral) or ON/OFF mode
- Manual temperature setting range: +5°C à +30°C
- Radio frequency: 868 Mhz UK/EUROPE compliant
- Can be fixed to the wall (screw anchors included)
- Power supply : 2 alkaline 1.5V LR6 batteries
- Protection rating: IP20
- Made in Germany. CE Standard. ISO9001 V2008. 2-year warranty.
- Manual in English.
See more information about temperature management.