The DEGXEL radiators are certified by the German TUV to be installed both on the wall and on the ceiling. The kit supplied with the radiator works in both cases.
The ceiling mounting which was once minority is now gaining notoriety. Indeed, it makes it possible to perfectly centre the radiator on the living area due to (generally) a greater flexibility in the positioning (no furniture, partitions, etc.). Our white extra flat (2 cm) radiators blend harmoniously into modern interiors.
Rules for placing your radiator on the ceiling:
- If the floor-to-ceiling height is at least 2.8 meters, to respect your comfort.
- If the floor-to-ceiling height does not exceed 4 meters (beyond the radiator’s range it is no longer sufficient to reach all the zones of the room).
- You can place the radiator on a sloping ceiling.
- Avoid placing the radiator exactly over an area where you sit for long periods (sofa). In all cases respect the distance of at least 2.8 meters.
- Be sure to follow the installation steps (especially the last one which blocks the radiator against its support).